Helping Young people Discover their true Potential in the World of Work
What we do
- Training on soft skill.
- Networking with Employers
- Advocating for Policy
Who we are
To be the premier career development center for the youth in Africa.
To enhance youth development and employability by:
- Creating clear linkages between education, training and work
- Providing hands-on experience to build upon skills learned in the classroom
- Fulfilling the legal requirement for registration by professional bodies
- Developing a culture of high quality life-long learning, positive work habits and attitudes
- Establish a supply pipeline of skills to Employers
youth in business
Youth in Business (YIB) is an initiative of My Career Identity LTD. YIB supports young entrepreneurs (18 – 35 years) to start, grow and sustain their businesses – enabling them to create jobs, build communities and transform lives.
Regardless of where we work, our focus is on young people with a viable business idea but without access to the support structures they need to set up and run businesses